A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Woodbury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Woodbury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Woodbury DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woodbury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Woodbury practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.