Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Woodbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Woodbury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Woodbury practice?
Dr. Thomas Woodbury practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.