Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Woodcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodcock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Woodcock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodcock has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Woodcock MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woodcock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Woodcock practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Oncologists.