Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Woodcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Woodcock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodcock has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mark Woodcock MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woodcock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Woodcock practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Oncologists.