A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woodyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Woodyard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Woodyard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodyard graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Woodyard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Clifton Woodyard MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Woodyard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woodyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Woodyard practices Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.