Dr. Thomas Woodyard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Woodyard?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Very kind Dr and staff in the office. Accurate diagnosis and easy to talk to. My whole experience with surgery was the best!

Arrogant Dr. that is in violation of HIPPA laws

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Very arrogant, terrible bedside manner, not social at all, blasts patient procedures in waiting room for all to hear(Violation of HIPPA law). Certainly would not recommend

Forsyth, GA

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Excellent surgeon- highly recommend!

Excellent

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Very competent and kind.

Unprofessional

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Bad experience. Dr. Woodyard made me feel uncomfortable and not confident in the procedure.

Dr. Woodyard was horrible

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Setting up the appointment was pretty straight forward. However, that changed shortly after arriving. I expected the visit to go rather quickly since I was the only individual in the waiting area. The staff overall was courteous but there was one individual who definitely would have rather been somewhere else than doing her job. Once they sorted out my insurance I was taken to the exam room where I waited for well over an hour. Not once did a single person come in there asking any questions or do anything at all for that matter. Dr. Woodyard finally came in and reviewed my referral. He checked the area and informed me he felt no problem after two specialists both told me they felt a phyiscal issue. He offered no additional assistance or followup. I expected maybe a MRI or ultrasound of the area at least. Instead he explained to me how much superior he is to other doctors and he knows what he's talking about, literally. I was fairly passive at the time assuming that he would be professional and offer me the best assistance. He then questioned me about my military service. Then he began on how he "gets military personnel in there all the time making things up to milk their 20." I am 6' 205lbs and he questioned me if I was on a weight managment program. I exercise everyday and am ~12% body fat. Now I am in lingo with insurance and doctors with an ailment that is still giving me issues everyday.

Patient who found a lump

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Woodyard. He explained everything and was very supportive. He came and re explained what was going to happen before the surgery. He was the consumate professional. I am glad I had him!!

Emergency patient

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Woodyard became my surgeon because he was on call when I need an emergency colectomy. I am a senior female with other medical complications. His skill and professionalism leave a lot to be desire. He would literally walk in the opposite direction when my family asked to speak with him; which is of utmost importance because I am virtually deaf. He gave them no updates regarding my condition and only minimal information when asked. He had no regard at all for pain control following my surgery. My scar is a gaping whole at this point. God bless anyone else who gets this surgeon as I did.

Posted on October 13th, 2017