Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome show details Awesome
by Barbara Parrish Bryant on Mar 20th, 2015

I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate the care that this man gave both my Mother and Father over their lifetime. They both died of COPD at the ages of 87 and 91 and I know we were able to have them as long as we did due to the constant care they received from Dr. Wool and his staff. Thank you Dr. Wool and your fine staff for all the loving care my parents received.

:) show details :)
by Linda Emfinger on Aug 1st, 2014

Excellent doctor, waited for the best!

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR show details LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR
Jun 22nd, 2012

You will never find a doctor like Dr. Wool.He will take all the time he needs to help with your problem. I have been with Dr.Wool over 12yrs now so I know he is a caring doctor if you want to see him and not one of his nurse all you have to do is just ask to see Dr.Wool.

Great professional, superb staff! show details Great professional, superb staff!
Aug 3rd, 2011

In the last two years he has accurately and quickly diagnosed two serious conditions. Treatment was first-rate. His Nurse Practitioner is a gem. Great coordinator and empowered professional. I'm glad that they put up with me.I litterally trust them with my life.

May 24th, 2011

I have been a patient for over a year and still have not seen Dr. Tom Wool. I have seen a nurse practitioner and another doctor I had never seen before but never Dr. Wool. I don't know if this is unusual or not.

May 5th, 2011

He is a very good Dr.

MOST CAREING DOCTOR EVER show details MOST CAREING DOCTOR EVER
by Diana Jones on Apr 20th, 2009

DR. THOMAS WOOLDR.WOOL is the most caring doctor I have ever had.