Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wrona
Dr. Thomas Wrona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, with another office in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wrona is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center and Havasu Reg Med Ctr, Lk Havasu Cty, Az. Dr. Wrona has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wrona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Wrona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Dr. Heidi Berdin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi27
Dr. Walter Sosey
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. Pareed Aliyar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi45