A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wrona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wrona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wrona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrona graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wrona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Reg Med Ctr, Lk Havasu Cty, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Wrona MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Wrona practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wrona has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wrona practices Internal Medicine near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Internists.