A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wu, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- South Sound Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.