A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wuest, General Orthopedics, Upper & Lower Extremities, Complex Fractures, Trauma, Arthroscopy of the Ankle, Knee & Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wuest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wuest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wuest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Wuest practice?
Dr. Thomas Wuest practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.