A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wuest, General Orthopedics, Upper & Lower Extremities, Complex Fractures, Trauma, Arthroscopy of the Ankle, Knee & Shoulder Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuest
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wuest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wuest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wuest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Wuest MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Wuest practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wuest has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wuest practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons and Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.