A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wuest, General Orthopedics, Upper & Lower Extremities, Complex Fractures, Trauma, Arthroscopy of the Ankle, Knee & Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuest
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wuest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wuest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wuest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Wuest MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Wuest practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wuest has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wuest practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons and Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.