Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wuest, General Orthopedics, Upper & Lower Extremities, Complex Fractures, Trauma, Arthroscopy of the Ankle, Knee & Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wuest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wuest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Wuest MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Wuest practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wuest has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wuest practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.