Dr. Thomas Wuest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wuest?

Highly competent with a great bedside manner

Posted on April 15th, 2014

I've been treated by Dr. Wuest for two different orthopedic problems during the past 15 years. On the earlier occasion, surgery was required. In both instances, I found him to be a physician I had absolute confidence in. In addition, he has a personality with so much charm, warmth and wit that it almost makes having to consult with a doctor a fun experience.

You'r the man Dr. Wuest!

Posted on October 6th, 2008

Dr. Wuest performed three surgeries on my ankle. We met at Sacred Heart Hospital after I was brought in due to an automobile accident. He is a trauma doctor so I assume they called him because my left foot was totally broken at the ankle from my leg, and my back had several broken vertebrae's. This happened years ago but I will never forget how he saved my ankle,foot,leg ect... Thank You Dr. Wuest. He truly is a miracle worker. I would give anything if I could find a Dr to help me now as much as he did. I will never take a CARING COMPETENT physician again.

Posted on September 5th, 2015