Dr. Thomas Wuest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wuest?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wuest?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2014

Highly competent with a great bedside manner

I've been treated by Dr. Wuest for two different orthopedic problems during the past 15 years. On the earlier occasion, surgery was required. In both instances, I found him to be a physician I had absolute confidence in. In addition, he has a personality with so much charm, warmth and wit that it almost makes having to consult with a doctor a fun experience.

October 6th, 2008

You'r the man Dr. Wuest!

Dr. Wuest performed three surgeries on my ankle. We met at Sacred Heart Hospital after I was brought in due to an automobile accident. He is a trauma doctor so I assume they called him because my left foot was totally broken at the ankle from my leg, and my back had several broken vertebrae's. This happened years ago but I will never forget how he saved my ankle,foot,leg ect... Thank You Dr. Wuest. He truly is a miracle worker. I would give anything if I could find a Dr to help me now as much as he did. I will never take a CARING COMPETENT physician again.

September 5th, 2015