A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wyman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wyman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Wyman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Wyman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wyman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wyman practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.