A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Youngjun Chun MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Y. Chun practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chun practices Urology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Englewood Urologists.