Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kim MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kim practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Cardiologists.