Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kim MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kim practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Cardiologists.