A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kim, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kim practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kim practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Cardiologists.