A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yablonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablonski
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yablonski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yablonski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yablonski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Yablonski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Yablonski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yablonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yablonski practices Family Medicine near Walnutport, PA.
See Walnutport Family Physicians.