A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yablonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yablonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yablonski
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Yablonski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yablonski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yablonski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Yablonski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Yablonski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yablonski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yablonski practices Family Medicine near Walnutport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Walnutport Primary Care Doctors.