A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yackel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yackel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yackel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yackel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roger Yackel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Yackel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yackel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yackel practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.