A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yatteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yatteau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yatteau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatteau graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Yatteau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Yatteau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Yatteau practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yatteau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yatteau practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.