A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yeager is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yeager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeager graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Donald Yeager MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Yeager practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yeager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yeager practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Dillingham, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.