A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yeagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yeagley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yeagley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeagley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeagley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Yeagley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Yeagley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yeagley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yeagley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Obstetricians & Gynecologists.