Dr. Thomas Yearwood MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

February 11th, 2015
Bedside manner is unlike any doctors or surgeons I have known, he is up front about your condition and diagnosis. I have recommended him to anyone who will listen to me.

December 31st, 2014
Dr. Yearwood is a caring physician that solely cares about giving his patients the best treatment there is available or soon to be available. He is one of the most brilliant, caring physicians I have ever met and really takes the time to find out what you need. He cares about the patient's needs above his own. He will call or have a staff member call just to check how you're doing when you come to his mind. I would refer anyone to him.

May 2nd, 2014
Dr. Yearwood is the most brilliant and caring physician I have ever met! He figured out my problem when many other doctors could not. I can not say enough good about Dr. Yearwood! I am so blessed that he is my doctor!!!

November 19th, 2013
Amazing physician!!!
Dr. Yearwood and his staff gave me my life back! After a neck injury, I was consumed by pain that dictated every aspect of my life. Dr. Yearwood got my pain under control with an excellent treatment plan designed specifically for me which included implantation of a Spinal Cord Stimulator. Now I can enjoy my life and my precious daughter. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Yearwood!

June 13th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr Yearwood for several years. His bedside manner is superb! He is a kind and caring doctor that truly wants to help his patients. He is a fine Christian man and does not hesitate to stand strong for the Lord. I respect his judgement as a physician and as a person. I am very thankful for a doctor like him.

May 30th, 2013
Love him
I cried when he made my pain go away! When he is with me I feel like I have all of his attention.

April 17th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr. Yearwood is simply an amazing and caring Christian doctor. He truly cares about his patients and every aspect pain brings to their lives. He understands that treating pain doesn't mean just treating with medication. He stays on the cutting edge of pain management. Dr Yearwood tries everything he can to improve his patients quality of life with his amazing wealth of knowledge and I recommend him to anyone I meet that is having pain issues. You may have a wait but well worth the time.

April 1st, 2013
EXCELLENT!!!
Dr. Yearwood is exceptional! He really cares about his patients. You may have to wait a little longer because he spends time with each patient to make sure you understand your healthcare issue and that you have time to ask questions but he is worth the wait!! He is brilliant, kind, compassionate, highly skilled and well known and respected. I would not see anyone else!!!

June 26th, 2012
great
I just thinks everyone in the office is great. Dr. Yearwood is awesome.

March 3rd, 2012
Runs a troubled pain clinic
This doctor and his entire staff do not provide the needed pain control. They don't care if you are nonfuntional. They lie about all available treatments. They mislead you and give very little pain control and make you suffer in pain. See another doctor if at all possible. The patient has no rights and only the clinic has rights. If they really cared about the patient they would have printed patient rights

January 13th, 2012
Runs worst pain clinic ever
Only in pain management for the money. Forces patients to a spine stimulator impanted. Only God really knows what his real purpose is. He has PAs a ...