Dr. Thomas Yearwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Yearwood?

September 21st, 2017

He listened!

He listened to how I truly feel as a pain patient. No one who is truly in pain wants to live on pain medication every day of their lives, but that has been my life for the last few years. I am under a different pain management doctor other than Dr. Yearwood, but my urologist recommended Dr. Yearwood to me for a spinal cord stimulator. I only receive pain meds from my main pain doctor but my goal is to get the stimulator and either get off all of them and if not all, at least cut down on them. I hate being in this position as it makes me look like a drug addict, its almost embarrassing. I am currently waiting on the insurance to approve the stimulator and then I will give it a try, its my last resort, my last hope. But when I met Dr. Yearwood, he treated me with dignity and respect and as a patient, that means a lot!

February 11th, 2015

Bedside manner is unlike any doctors or surgeons I have known, he is up front about your condition and diagnosis. I have recommended him to anyone who will listen to me.

February 2nd, 2015

pain

December 31st, 2014

Dr. Yearwood is a caring physician that solely cares about giving his patients the best treatment there is available or soon to be available. He is one of the most brilliant, caring physicians I have ever met and really takes the time to find out what you need. He cares about the patient's needs above his own. He will call or have a staff member call just to check how you're doing when you come to his mind. I would refer anyone to him.

May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Yearwood is the most brilliant and caring physician I have ever met! He figured out my problem when many other doctors could not. I can not say enough good about Dr. Yearwood! I am so blessed that he is my doctor!!!

November 19th, 2013

Amazing physician!!!

Dr. Yearwood and his staff gave me my life back! After a neck injury, I was consumed by pain that dictated every aspect of my life. Dr. Yearwood got my pain under control with an excellent treatment plan designed specifically for me which included implantation of a Spinal Cord Stimulator. Now I can enjoy my life and my precious daughter. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Yearwood!

June 13th, 2013

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient of Dr Yearwood for several years. His bedside manner is superb! He is a kind and caring doctor that truly wants to help his patients. He is a fine Christian man and does not hesitate to stand strong for the Lord. I respect his judgement as a physician and as a person. I am very thankful for a doctor like him.

April 17th, 2013

Amazing doctor

Dr. Yearwood is simply an amazing and caring Christian doctor. He truly cares about his patients and every aspect pain brings to their lives. He understands that treating pain doesn't mean just treating with medication. He stays on the cutting edge of pain management. Dr Yearwood tries everything he can to improve his patients quality of life with his amazing wealth of knowledge and I recommend him to anyone I meet that is having pain issues. You may have a wait but well worth the time.

April 1st, 2013

EXCELLENT!!!

Dr. Yearwood is exceptional! He really cares about his patients. You may have to wait a little longer because he spends time with each patient to make sure you understand your healthcare issue and that you have time to ask questions but he is worth the wait!! He is brilliant, kind, compassionate, highly skilled and well known and respected. I would not see anyone else!!!

June 26th, 2012

great

I just thinks everyone in the office is great. Dr. Yearwood is awesome.

March 3rd, 2012

Runs a troubled pain clinic

This doctor and his entire staff do not provide the needed pain control. They don't care if you are nonfuntional. They lie about all available treatments. They mislead you and give very little pain control and make you suffer in pain. See another doctor if at all possible. The patient has no rights and only the clinic has rights. If they really cared about the patient they would have printed patient rights

January 26th, 2012