Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
7101 US Highway 90
Ste 102
Daphne, AL 36526
251-625-2228
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Yearwood is the most brilliant and caring physician I have ever met! He figured out my problem when many other doctors could not. I can not say enough good about Dr. Yearwood! I am so blessed that he is my doctor!!!

Mar 17th, 2014

Crazy! I waited for hours! He doesn't care about his patients. He only want to put me in his research studies and not help me with my pain. When I asked about the research they told me it wasn't even approved yet. I need relief now!

Feb 6th, 2014

The only thing they wanted to do was write me expensive meds that my Incsurance wouldn't pay for. Also wanted to implant stimulators that Medicare wouldn't pay for.

|  Amazing physician!!!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Yearwood and his staff gave me my life back! After a neck injury, I was consumed by pain that dictated every aspect of my life. Dr. Yearwood got my pain under control with an excellent treatment plan designed specifically for me which included implantation of a Spinal Cord Stimulator. Now I can enjoy my life and my precious daughter. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Yearwood!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Yearwood for several years. His bedside manner is superb! He is a kind and caring doctor that truly wants to help his patients. He is a fine Christian man and does not hesitate to stand strong for the Lord. I respect his judgement as a physician and as a person. I am very thankful for a doctor like him.

|  Love him  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

I cried when he made my pain go away! When he is with me I feel like I have all of his attention.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by Betty W on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Yearwood is simply an amazing and caring Christian doctor. He truly cares about his patients and every aspect pain brings to their lives. He understands that treating pain doesn't mean just treating with medication. He stays on the cutting edge of pain management. Dr Yearwood tries everything he can to improve his patients quality of life with his amazing wealth of knowledge and I recommend him to anyone I meet that is having pain issues. You may have a wait but well worth the time.

|  EXCELLENT!!!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Yearwood is exceptional! He really cares about his patients. You may have to wait a little longer because he spends time with each patient to make sure you understand your healthcare issue and that you have time to ask questions but he is worth the wait!! He is brilliant, kind, compassionate, highly skilled and well known and respected. I would not see anyone else!!!

|  lying, uncaring, and the biggest fake i have ever encountered  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I was a patinet of yearwood for ten years. He used me as an experimental object inserting pain stimulators every two years knowing they were ineffective and lied and destroyed my medical records.Got angry when I asked him to remove the last stimulator(after 5 implants) that eventually I ended up in ICU before getting the last one removed and then he did not remove it because I refused another implant or pain pump, but he did give another doctor permission to remove the last stimulator.He has recently lost his license to practice in the state I live in. he refuses to answer any letters or calls.

|  great  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I just thinks everyone in the office is great. Dr. Yearwood is awesome.

|  Runs a troubled pain clinic  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

This doctor and his entire staff do not provide the needed pain control. They don't care if you are nonfuntional. They lie about all available treatments. They mislead you and give very little pain control and make you suffer in pain. See another doctor if at all possible. The patient has no rights and only the clinic has rights. If they really cared about the patient they would have printed patient rights

|  Thief  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

Treatment in Raleigh N.C. $1600, 3 months later same treatment with Dr. Yearwood $12,000.00. Contacted Blue Cross Blue Shield no help.