A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshikawa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoshikawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- LAC - KingDrew Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yoshikawa practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.