Dr. Thomas Youngblood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Youngblood?

June 5th, 2014

Dr Youngblood is great, takes a long time to get a appointment with him and is always running behind but it's always worth the wait!

April 13th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr Youngblood is very knowledgeable and professional. I never feel like he is rushing me. He is caring. The staff is wonderful!

August 26th, 2008

Good doctor & GREAT STAFF, too

He is a good doctor and his staff is wonderful. He's very smart, accurate and pleasant. He doesn't play any of the games with the child that some pedi's do, which I wished he would. He was more interested in speaking to the parent than to comforting the child, which made me annoyed at first. BUT, he makes up for that small gripe with his professionalism and accuracy. The receptionists are friendly, the nurse is a complete delight and the woman who checks patients out always remembered us, and my son's favorite toys, from her toy arsenal. ;) (A handy thing when mom is trying to settle the bill and not able to pay full attention to him!) Dr. Youngblood remembered details about our family and situation, which was very impressive to me--even months later! He accurately diagnosed my son and made a referral when it was necessary, even calling to get us in quickly. We stopped seeing this practice because we moved, but we still appreciate how helpful they were. I would definitely recommend Dr. Youngblood to a friend.

February 27th, 2017