A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yuhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yuhas, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuhas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Yuhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Yuhas MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Yuhas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yuhas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Yuhas practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.