A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yuhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuhas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuhas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yuhas, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuhas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Yuhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Yuhas MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Yuhas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yuhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yuhas practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.