A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yun, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Myong Yun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Yun practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yun practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Addiction Specialists.