A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Yun, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Myong Yun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Yun practice?
- Dr. Thomas Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Yun practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Addiction Specialists.