A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zabiega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Zabiega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Zabiega, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabiega graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabiega has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mark Zabiega MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Zabiega practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zabiega has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Zabiega practices Neurology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Morris, IL.
See Joliet Neurologists.