Dr. Thomas Zarchy MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 27th, 2013
Terrible doctor, terrible billing
I saw Dr. Zarchy back in 2011. I had a plethora of gastrointestinal symptoms and sought help from him to get a diagnosis and hopefully some treatment. He told me I had IBS and that there was really not anything he could do for me. He prescribed me some pills for abdominal pain (even though I told him that I had none), and he said that sometimes these things go away on their own. I tried the pills, they did nothing. I went back to see him and he gave me the same answer. He never ordered tests (endoscopy/colonoscopy? SIBO breath test? Not even the basics). Unbelievably, I am STILL dealing with the medical billing two years later. They never got my insurance to cover the office visits (I have never had a problem with my insurance covering office visits), and even though I spoke so many times with them over the phone, they could never figure it out. Two years later I get a call from a collection agency and a ding on my credit report. Just paid hundreds of dollars that I shouldn't have to pay because I am tired of dealing with them.