Dr. Thomas Zarka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zarka?

March 13th, 2017

Dr.Zarka is great. He answers all your questions honestly. He's a very good doctor and I have recommended him to everyone I know. He delivered 2 of my kids, calmly might add.

September 24th, 2016

Best Service with a Smile

It is never pleasant having to visit the doctors office. However, Dr. Zarka and his team located at the Women's Health Associates of Derry truly know how to make you feel welcome and at ease. The office atmosphere is very pleasant and comfortable. The staff is friendly and you are called for your appointment within 5 minutes of your scheduled time if they are behind. Your time is valuable too and I believe they are attentive to this. If you want to deal with a more professional and better experience than what you might be used to, I highly recommend checking out this facility and staff. You won't be disappointed!

June 26th, 2016

Best doctor around 😊

June 20th, 2016

Dr. Zarka is an excellent gynecologist. He is compassionate, caring and listens to my concerns and issues. His staff is very friendly and accommodating and the office is efficiently run.

April 16th, 2016

One of the best Dr offices ever. Fast, friendly & courteous. NEVER a long wait - for phone or in-office. Dr Zarka is the best

August 12th, 2011

Put my mind at ease

I am NOT a very good patient at all, and I was anxious, scared and very upset. Within minutes he was able to calm me down, explain my options, and I was fine, he spent enough time with me as I needed, as well as his staff being more then compassionate...... I feel much better and confident and I continue my treatment

December 16th, 2010

Dr. Zarka is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and there isn't any other gynecologist I would go to. He understands my needs and takes the time with me.

August 7th, 2017