Dr. Thomas Zarlingo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zarlingo?

November 1st, 2012

The best Dr. I ever had!!!!!!!

Dr.Zarlingo was my high risk pregnancy Dr. and I couldn't have asked for a better one! He took time to answer all of my questions and conserns. Always straight to the point I believe he saved mine and my babies life! Well I could go on and on about him I'm sure you get the point LOL!!!!!!

October 1st, 2012

straightforward and to the point

Dr.Zarlingo was my high risk doctor and was very straight and to the point. He was factual and careful watching ovet my special needs during pregnancy. I will actually be switching to him for my regular doctor during my current pregnancy because he was not only trusting but I feel I could depend in him for all my ob/gyn concerns

June 8th, 2011

Worst Doctor Ever

I spend 90% of my office visit with his techs, they did my ultrasound, I asked them questions through my ultrasound and they said the doctor would be in to talk to me about it. The girls were very nice, after my ultrasound the "doctor" walks in and stands next to the door obviously not intending to spend much time with me. I had questions, he had very short, uninformidable answeres. I gave up trying to speak with him after he ANSWERED HIS CELL PHONE WHILE I WAS ASKING HIM A QUESTION. Altogether I spent about an hour and a half at the office, about 30 minutes with his staff, and about a minute and a half with him, only because I kept asking questions. Gee, I was wondering why his waiting room was EMPTY.

February 2nd, 2010

He's the best in town! I really appreciated how thorough he was, he knows what he's talking about and i found him very easy to trust.

April 25th, 2017