A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zatolokin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Zatolokin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zatolokin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zatolokin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zatolokin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zatolokin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Zatolokin DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Zatolokin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zatolokin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Zatolokin practices Psychiatry near Manistee, MI.
See Manistee Psychiatrists.