A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zatolokin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Zatolokin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zatolokin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zatolokin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Zatolokin DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Zatolokin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zatolokin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Zatolokin practices Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.