A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zdeblick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Zdeblick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zdeblick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zdeblick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Zdeblick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zdeblick graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zdeblick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Zdeblick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Zdeblick practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zdeblick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Zdeblick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.