Dr. Thomas Zdeblick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 30th, 2014
This doctor is awesome!!!!
He was able to give me back my quality of life! I was told be other surgeons that I wasn't a surgery candidate and would have to live with the pain and back problems that I had. I asked to see Dr.Zdeblick for my second opinion. He did my surgery with a different approach and gave me my life back! I am 7 years post and am able to do cartwheels, jog, long hikes, climb bluffs, swim, ride bike and many other activities with out pain! I fully trust and recommend him!!!!

June 15th, 2012
Spine Clinic Staff
Most uncaring staff I have ever encountered. Gave me what they "thought" was my diagnosis without ever seeing me and then refused to treat me even though I have had previous spinal surgery that requires the knowledge of their specialized staff. They were condescending and completely did not care if I was in pain or not. Terrible.

January 1st, 2011
outstanding surgeon
I went to Dr. Zdeblick for a 2nd opinion regarding severe neck and arm pain that was no longer responsive to conservative care. I aprreciated his straight forward nature and value his surgical expertise. I elected to have my procedure performed by him...my result has been outstanding.

December 29th, 2010
This Doctor is in charge of all Rehabilitation! I have a rib fractured off of T5, he is currently part of a law suite. It is very apparent that he does not care about the patients and has no problem lying about what is on the test. Do not see this Doctor!

March 24th, 2009
Dr.Zdeblick is A Excellent
I saw Dr.Zdeblick years ago w/ my husband. Were are little people my husband & I are no longer together. He did remarkable surgery on my Husband back. I said to people that I trust Dr.Zdeblick highly. I even went to say that if for some reason I didn't pull though the surgery that to know that I knew that I had the best Doctor working on me.