A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zickgraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Zickgraf, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zickgraf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Zickgraf DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Zickgraf practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zickgraf has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Zickgraf practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.