A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ziegler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ziegler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ziegler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Ziegler MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ziegler practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.