A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ziering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ziering, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziering graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziering has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Ziering MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ziering practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ziering has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ziering practices Family Medicine near Bernardsville, NJ.
See Bernardsville Family Physicians.