A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gene Zimmerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Zimmerman practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Emergency Physicians and Grass Valley Primary Care Doctors.