A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ziobrowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziobrowski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziobrowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- NE VT Regional Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziobrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ziobrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ziobrowski practice?
Dr. Thomas Ziobrowski practices Internal Medicine near Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Saint Johnsbury Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Ziobrowski, Dr. Tomas Ziobrowski, Dr. Tommie Ziobrowski, Dr. Tommy Ziobrowski