Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Zolkos
Dr. Thomas Zolkos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellenton, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zolkos is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe and St Benedicts Family Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Zolkos has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Zolkos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellenton, FL.
Dr. John Nelson
Ellenton, FL 1.36 mi
Dr. Antonio Vinluan
Bradenton, FL 2.38 mi41
Dr. Michelle Salvat
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palmetto, FL 2.41 mi12