A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Zorc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Zorc, General, Laparoscopic, and Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Zorc, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Head and Neck
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Laceration Repair
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vericose Veins
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorc graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zorc has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerard Zorc MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Zorc practice?
- Dr. Thomas Zorc has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Zorc practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Colorectal Surgeons and Chevy Chase Surgeons.