Overall Review

4.8

May 2nd, 2016
My experience with Dr Zorc and his staff was and still is outstanding! The professionalism of each and everyone of them is exceptional. Dr Zorc time with me before and after my breast surgery was informative, courteous, and he put my fears of going thru this at rest. He is a compassionate and caring doctor, but also frank and clear in his discussions. I have the greatest respect for him and gladly recommend him. I wish there were more doctors with his manner and personality.

March 25th, 2016
Thankful for Dr. Zorc
No stress and great results. Dr. Zorc was approachable, confident and compassionate in his care that he provided me as I went through the anxieties o ...

September 12th, 2015
I AM PLEASED TO RECOMMEND THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF DOCTOR THOMAS G. ZORK. UNDER VERY CRITICAL-LIFE SAVING CIRCUMSTANCES HE TWICE PERFORMED SURGERY THAT SAVED MY LIFE. THOSE SURGERIES INCLUDED A BLOCKED COLON AND AN OVER SIZED GALLBLADDER. DR. ZORC IS GIFTED WITH THE MIND AND HANDS OF A GREAT DOCTOR. FURTHERMORE HE HAS A SPLENDID BEDSIDE MANNER AND ALLOWS GENEROUS TIME WITH EACH PATIENT. IT WAS MY GOOD FORTUNE THAT DR. ZORC WAS AVAILABLE AT A TIME WHEN MY LIFE WAS SERIOUSLY ENDANGERED.

August 30th, 2015
The surgery went OK, but I was upset to find out the insurance only covered a small portion of his bill and I had to pay several thoursand dollars. You may want to stick with a surgeon in your insurance network.

August 12th, 2015
True Professional
Dr. Zorc performed a hernia repair on me and I am very satisfied with the procedure's outcome and with Dr. Zorc. He was extremely professional and courteous through out the entire process. He took the time to thoroughly explain the condition and offer alternatives and recommendations. His and his staff's genuine concern and follow-up were very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Zorc to my friends and family.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Zorc is an old fashioned doctor that actually spends time with you and answers your questions. He never rushes you. He performed two surgeries on me, and I sent another family member to him. I wouldn't go to any other doctor in his field, and I would highly recommend him. His staff is terrific also. You just don't find many medical practices like this anymore.

January 28th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Zorc
I had two surgeries under Dr. Zorc's care and was very grateful for his care and skill and that of his medical and office staff. They could not have m ...

December 28th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Zorc is as skilled as he is compassionate, focused as he is knowledgeable. Dr. Zorc has performed more than one surgery on me, including a very innovative approach that led to vastly less invasive surgery than otherwise would have been required elsewhere. He has tremendous physician assistants and nursing staff.

October 4th, 2014
Dr. Zorc
Dr. Zorc was the first contact and the primary coordinator of the team who helped me with my fight against breast cancer. He and his staff gave me the ...

December 9th, 2013
I give Dr Zorc and his entire team the highest possible rating. I first went to him in May for an emergency surgery for an incarcerated umbilical hernia. A month ago, Dr Zorc repaired an inguinal hernia. To begin with, Dr Zorc is a highly skilled and experienced surgeon who is conscientious and meticulous. He is also an empathic and patient care giver who throughly and clearly explained the medical procedures issues involved with my situation and answered all my questions. The follow-up was diligent and demonstrated a sincere concern about my well being. He gave me his cell phone number so I could call or text any questions or concerns I had during non-office hours. The one time I took advantage of this option on a weekend Dr Zorc returned my call promptly. The positive experience goes well beyond the competence of Dr Zorc. His entire team, from the person answering the phone to all the care givers who assisted him in the surgeries and followup were caring, compassionate and efficient. Although it is a busy practice, they were very attentive to my concerns. Unlike so many medical practices that offer high quality care, Dr Zorc's operation also demonstrated that they cared about my time. I was always seen very close to my appointment and did not have to sit around in the waiting room.

August 18th, 2013
Highest recommendation for Dr. Zorc
At my recent physical, my primary care doctor discovered a hernia and referred me to Dr. Thomas Zorc, a general surgeon in Chevy Chase, Md. During my exam, Dr Zorc found two hernias by ultrasound. He took a great deal of time explaining the condition and how the hernias would be surgically repaired. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional, as was Elizabeth & his entire staff. Dr Zorc put me completely at ease and the surgery was successfully completed a few days later in a state of the art operating room at his Chevy Chase office. In addition, the night before my hernia surgery I learned that I had a melanoma in situ on my arm. I as able to obtain the pathology report the morning of my hernia operation and Dr Zorc made time to do the additional surgery to remove the melanoma. I have healed very well from both procedures. I believe Dr Zorc is a superior physician on many levels and I would recommend him without hesitation.

May 20th, 2013
Outstanding Care
I appreciated very much the outstanding care I received from Dr. Zorc and his staff. He explained the procedure and the options very clearly at the outset. His staff also explained other aspects of the procedure well, and were very responsive and caring on the day of the operation and in follow-up. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Zorc and his staff to others in need of surgery.