Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Zuesi
Dr. Thomas Zuesi, DO, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Galion, OH, with another office in Delaware, OH. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Zuesi is affiliated with Galion Hospital, OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital and Bucyrus Community Hospital. Dr. Zuesi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Zuesi has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Thomas Zuesi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galion, OH.