Dr. Thomas Zuesi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zuesi?

Disrespectful

Posted on April 9th, 2017

I recently took my 9 year old son to Grady memorial hospital because he had been up all night crying with a terrible ear ache. My son has a long history of ear infections, having tubes in his ears twice, removed his tonsils, and had a ruptured ear drum. After a long wait, the doctor (Zuesi) came in the room and spoke to my child as if he was a grown man. He told him to remove the "thing" from his ear because he had tissue in his ear to stop the drainage. Then he proceeded to say, stop crying son, it's only an ear ache. My grandmother who was with us, said to him, "have you ever experienced an ear ache? It's very painful." The doctor proceeded to say, yeah they aren't that painful. I'm dealing with a heart attack. How about I leave and come back. The doctor left the room and kept us waiting for a very lengthy period of time. I opened the door only to see him out there laughing and joking with other staff. I asked that he please get someone else to take care of my child because it was very disrespectful and uncalled for and he asked that security be called. I'm disgusted in the way he treated my child and I feel as if he shouldn't have been working with anyone with that attitude and demeanor. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Amazing

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Such a great doctor that makes u feel comfortable and is very complete with what he does

Knee

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I so very impressed by the fact that Dr. Zuesi was able to see me right away at GCH Orthopedics. He was so kind and had a great sense of humor. I was nervous to go somewhere other than what I was used to but they made the transition very easy.

Posted on September 20th, 2017