Dr. Thomasina Anderson-Sharpe MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mount Vernon, AL

2.8

October 31st, 2016
Grateful
It is fortunate we have IH Urgent Care in Bay Minette. Dr. Sharpe and her staff are efficient and thorough. Grateful for her care!

July 16th, 2013
Worst Experience Ever!
After waiting in the lobby for almost hour, I was taken to an exam room and waited nearly 45 minutes. The exam room door was closed, but I could hear her ranting about being "the only one here" and having "too many people to see." She spent less than ten minutes with me, left the room, and told the assistant to do some tests. She did not discuss the tests with me and some of them were completely unrelated to symptoms I was having. I was unaware of the tests that were performed until I received the billing statement listing the "description of services" and charges for each test. If I had been informed that some of the tests would be performed, I would not have given my consent. My insurance provider and I was billed for tests that were unnecessary. I question if some of tests were actually performed.