Learn more about Dr. Thomasine Gorry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomasine Gorry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gorry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomasine Gorry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomasine N Gorry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomasine N. Gorry practice?
- Dr. Thomasine Gorry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomasine Gorry practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.