A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomasine Gorry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomasine Gorry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomasine Gorry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomasine N Gorry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomasine N. Gorry practice?
- Dr. Thomasine Gorry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomasine Gorry practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.