Dr. C Thomas Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2013

I had gone to Dr. Thomas for severe abdominal pain and a swollen liver. After 2 mins his only response was for me to "get off the couch!". Of course, he wanted me to sign up for another exploritory procedure. I had had an endoscopy with him back some years ago. I called his office for 6 weeks! YES THATS RIGHT......6 WEEKS WITH NO RESPONSE TO SETTING UP A RETURN APPT.!!!! I finally found a great physician that has finally found that I have been carrying the MRSA virus for years!!! All it would have taken is one blood test and my HE** here on earth would have been curied! For his discusting bed side manner......I would never recommend him to anyone that is having severe health issues! He could careless!

October 18th, 2011

It is a small, busy office, sometimes it takes a while to get an appt. The office staff could be a little more supportive and courteous. However, Dr. Thomas is a excellent doctor. I trust and respect him and have always received excellent care from him. I would recommend this doctor without reservation.

December 6th, 2016