Learn more about Dr. Hiram Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiram Dale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiram Dale, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiram T Dale MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hiram T. Dale practice?
- Dr. Hiram Dale has 1 office location.
Dr. Hiram Dale practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Cardiologists.