A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiram Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiram Dale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiram Dale, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiram T Dale MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hiram T. Dale practice?
- Dr. Hiram Dale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hiram Dale practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Cardiologists.