A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thompson Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thompson Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thompson Matthews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Matthews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thompson Cullen Matthews MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thompson C. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Thompson Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thompson Matthews practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.