A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomston Trowbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomston Trowbridge, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowbridge graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Trowbridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomston Trowbridge MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomston Trowbridge practice?
- Dr. Thomston Trowbridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomston Trowbridge practices Emergency Medicine near Dunn, NC.
See Dunn Emergency Physicians.