Dr. Thong Do MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Humble, TX

June 5th, 2016
Great Humble Doc!
Awesome Dr.! We have been going to Dr. Do as a family for the past two years and he is awesome and highly knowledgeable!

April 10th, 2015
Great family doctor!

March 27th, 2013
Customers complain about how long the wait is. He is the only doctor working at this office. He does take the time to hear what you have to say. If you are going to go to this office be prepared for atleast a 2 hour wait then you won't be all stressed out with the visit. He is very good at what he does.

November 1st, 2012
Not bad
I and my family have seen Dr. Do many times. One big reason is that I can usually get in to see him within 24 hours. I may have to wait a long time once I get there, but my prior doctor was always booked for 2 or 3 months in advance. If I wake up sick and need to see a doctor, I don't want to wait months. I want to see him now. The staff has always been nice to me. Once I see the doctor, it's a typical visit, much like any other doctor. Yes, they aren't the quickest to return calls or refill scrips, but it hasn't been anything I couldn't deal with. Dr. Do is not as bad as some people seem to think, nor is he superfabulous. He's fairly typical of most doctors I've been to.

July 23rd, 2012
This guy should be Arrested for impersonating a doctor. If you care anything about your health don't slow down here. His medical lic. Should be suspended.

June 26th, 2012
2 hour waits
Everytime I have come to see the Doctor I have not only gotten attitude from the medical staff but waited on average 1 3/4 hours for my appointment. Just ridiculous to wait that long and have the Doctor see you for less than 5 minutes!

April 1st, 2011
wait time
Make a 2 hour wait time on calendar. 45mins to 1 hr waiting room. 45min to 1 hr patient room.

January 10th, 2011
Terrible Office Staff
I was left in the waiting room and staff forgot about me. It is aweful to hear other patients arguing with the staff.

October 28th, 2010
How about you refill prescriptons when you say you will. Crazy that I am waiting 6 days later, after being told every day it will be done shortly. AS A DOCTOR YOU SHOULD KNOW THE DANGERS OF QUITTING CERTAIN MEDS COLD TURKEY. THE WITHDRAWLS ARE EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND I HOPE YOUR LICENCE IS TAKEN. I personally will be taking legal action against this doctor for a number of reasons, and would urge anyone thinking of going here to think twice. I am in physical pain because of the lack of attention of this "doctor".