A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thongadi Chandrahasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thongadi Chandrahasa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrahasa graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandrahasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thongadi R Chandrahasa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thongadi R. Chandrahasa practice?
- Dr. Thongadi Chandrahasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Thongadi Chandrahasa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Pulmonologists.