A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorasingha
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vorasingha Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorasingha graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Vorasingha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- St Agnes Med Ctr, Philadelphia, Pa
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha practice?
- Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha has 1 office location.
Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.