A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorasingha graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Vorasingha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- St Agnes Med Ctr, Philadelphia, Pa
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha practice?
- Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha has 1 office location.
Dr. Thongchai Vorasingha practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.