A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thonia Gab-Allah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gab-Allah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gab-Allah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thonia Hafez Gab-Allah MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thonia H. Gab-Allah practice?
- Dr. Thonia Gab-Allah has 1 office location.
Dr. Thonia Gab-Allah practices Hematology & Oncology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Oncologists.