Psychiatrists

2310 Sherman Pl
Ste 309
West Hills, CA 91307
818-704-1579
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr. Thor is a wonderful psychiatrist!  |  show details
by Sally on Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Reyes is an excellent psychiatrist. My daughter is a patient of his and he is unlike any doctor we've seen in the past. He makes you feel very special and spends a lot of time with you each session with genuine interest. This is such a contrast from the docs we've had in the past who always made us feel as if we were taking up their time (all 15 minutes of it.) Dr Reyes will take as long as he needs to really find out what my daughter is feeling and how she is doing each month. He always imparts his great wisdom and knowledge while giving us great hope. While in the waiting room of our first appointment with him 1 1/2 years ago, I was so leary of psychiatrists from past experience, that I practically interviewed his entire waiting room before meeting him. Everyone said the same thing, that they had been to other people and they liked him the most. I was surprised when one woman told me he gave her his home phone number and told her to call him any time. There is no answering service screening his calls. He gave us his home phone number and encourages both my daughter and I to call and let him know how we are doing in between appointments.

|  No offence but he needs to retire badly.  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I don't mean the man any disrespect, but his knowledge of medication, diagnosis, and his wits are long out of date. He admitted he wasn't familiar with a lot of the newer medications. His diagnosis made no sense to me or to the doctors who I have been to since leaving his care. He said my ADD was psychosis.